My Instagram

Follow Me

2014年11月11日 星期二

♥ Reconcile 1st Anniversary ♥

Today is our Reconcile 1st Anniversary! I have bought my hubby a Fred Perry knitted collar polka dot short sleeve shirt. Initially I wanted to buy Ralph Lauren for him, I went around Pavilion Shopping Mall and look for it. However, my sister in law had texted me and told me there might be sales on coming December for Ralph Lauren, so don't waste it, then end up with Fred Perry! :) I walked pass Fred Perry shop and fall in love with the polka dot one, then straight away pay it with RM480. Hope my hubby love it! (Well, he has to love it with no other option! Hahahaha~)
He brought me for dinner at Victoria Station to celebrate our anniversary. Victoria Station is using railway station as their restaurant design concept. My hubby told me they are famous for their steak and their pricing is about the same with The Ship. It was my first time to go here. Anyway, let's start our dinner journey!~ 


Victoria Station Restaurant - House of the Fine Steak (USJ Station)
Fresh Rock Oyster
Freshly imported oysters served over a bed of ice with VS Cocktail Sauce. Served as cold as the English weather.
Shark's Fin Crabmeat Soup
Made the Western style, serve traditional dark vinegar. No wedding dinner needed to enjoy this all-time favourite.
VS Rack of Lamb
Lamb ribs roasted with rosemary, served with potato of the day & choicest farm-fresh vegetables. 
Air Flown Ribeye Steak (Medium Raw)
Chef Recommendation! The meat is wonderful.
The meat melting slowly in the mouth and it does not need much of my mouth work. Perfect!
Victoria Station's Menu
Complementary bread with butter. 
Fresh kiwi with dragon fruit juice and fresh green mango juice. Really FRESH! :) 
Total we have spent RM230 for our dinner, the steak is nice compare with the lamb, my hubby agreed too! He regretted of ordering the lamb after trying my steak, yumyum! Hahahaha! Anyone who loves steak can go for a try! Well, at last thanks hubby for your treat! When is the next? :P 

Victoria Station Restaurant - House of the Fine Steak (USJ Station)
Address: 21, Jalan USJ 10/1g, 47620 Subang Jaya, USJ Taipan, Malaysia
Phone: +60 3-5637 3388


沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...